1. Overview. ClaimMyRewards.com is an online retail rebate program, where you receive a rebate following registration of your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward, and redemption through proof of purchase(s), as detailed herein. The value of your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward is based on the denomination of reward you received and your compliance with the terms and process of the program.
2. Description. ClaimMyRewards.com Certificates/Rewards are not gift certificates. ClaimMyRewards.com Certificates/Rewards may not be redeemed directly in stores. ClaimMyRewards.com Certificates/Rewards are not redeemable for cash and have no cash value. ClaimMyRewards.com Certificates/Rewards are not transferable. ClaimMyRewards.com Certificates/Rewards are not redeemable for online purchases. ClaimMyRewards.com is a free and voluntary program. You did not purchase your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward. ClaimMyRewards.com did not charge you anything for your reward. You are not required to redeem yoru reward. Your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward may not be sold or given away. De-activation, malfunction, misuse, or lack of redemption of any ClaimMyRewards.com Certificates/Rewards does not entitle you to any refund, credit, claim, compensation, or legal recourse or redress.
3. Non-Affiliation. ClaimMyRewards.com Certificates/Rewards are consumer rewards. You understand that CMR is not affiliated with the organization that provided you your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificates/Reward, or with any program that organization may have sold to you. CMR is not responsible for anything that any third party organization or person may have told you or promised you about CMR or about your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward. CMR has not billed/charged you and will never bill/charge you. You did not purchase your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward. You cannot cancel any program which you may have accepted, on a trial or ongoing basis, return any product, complain about any program or product, get a refund, or cancel any billing you are incurring, by contacting CMR, as CMR has nothing to do with those programs or products. CMR does not provide customer service for those programs, and cannot contact them on your behalf.
4. One Redemption Per Household/U.S. Residents Only/U.S. Retail Locations Only. Each ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward is redeemable only once, and only by the person to whom it was issued. Limit of one redemption per household. This program is intended for use in and by residents of the United States only, and for retail purchases within the United States only.
5. Online Registration and Printing of Materials . You must fully complete your online registration to qualify for the ClaimMyRewards.com program. This includes (1) entering a valid Reward Redemption Code, (2) submitting all the data requested and (3) printing your savings vouchers ("Successful Registration"). You are responsible to print your own vouchers. CMR provides vouchers in PDF format. CMR also offers a link to a free PDF program that will enable PDF printing should you not already have a program that has this capability. CMR offers an option for you to have vouchers emailed to you in PDF format, which can be printed at your convenience, and at the location of your choice. Should CMR successfully provide you your vouchers in PDF format, CMR is not responsible should you be unable to print your vouchers. ClaimMyRewards.com has no obligation to honor your reward unless your registration qualifies as a Successful Redemption.
6. Security. For security purposes, ClaimMyRewards.com records the computer IP address and redemption activity for every redemption and attempted redemption. Attempts to redeem the same code more than once, attempts to redeem multiple codes, or attempts to redeem a code not issued directly to you are prohibited and may result in de-activation of your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward and referral to our fraud department and possibly to the legal authorities.
7. Registration Within One Year. You must register your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward within one (1) year of receiving your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward. If fail to redeem your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward within one (1) year of receiving it, your reward will be invalid.
8. Voucher Dating. Upon a Successful Registration, you will have printed your vouchers. Your voucher starts the month following your Successful Redemption, so that you will have a full month during which to collect your first month's receipts, should you choose to do so. For example, if your Successful Redemption was on September 20, 2011, your voucher would begin in October 2011. This is an automatic process and cannot be adjusted, regardless of the date of your registration.
9. IMPORTANT: Qualified Redemptions. Because this is a retail rebate program, to qualify for retail rebate reward, you must purchase one hundred dollars ($100.00) or more (before taxes and after coupons) in qualifying products in one (1) calendar month at the WalMart of your choice. Excluded products which are not accepted are groceries, alcohol, cigarettes/tobacco, prescriptions, phone minutes, gasoline/fuel, gift cards, cash back, money orders, services, licenses, service plans, extended warranties, and online purchases. Your purchase must be made using either cash, check, debit card, or credit card as payment method. Purchases of gift cards, or purchases made with gift cards, store credit, food stamps, EBT debit, digital payment methods, layaway, catalog purchases, or special order item(s) will not be accepted. If your receipts are not from WalMart, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward. If your receipts are not from WalMart, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card. or substitute reward If your receipts are for excluded items, those items will be deducted from your total. If your receipts for qualified items do not equal one hundred dollars ($100.00) or more (before taxes and after coupons and returns), your redemption for that month will be invalid and will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward. If your receipts do not have a date, method of payment, purchase amount, and store location clearly printed on them, your redemption for that month will be invalid and will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward. If your receipts are for purchases made with a gift card or other excluded payment method, your redemption for that month will be invalid and will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward.
10. Mailing in Materials. You must mail your receipts, collected from WalMart, along with the corresponding savings voucher provided for that month, to ClaimMyRewards.com. If your receipts are not accompanied by the printed savings voucher for the month in which the purchases were made, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward. If you fail to send in your savings voucher, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward. You cannot send in receipts with your original ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward. If you send in receipts with your original ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward, instead of the savings voucher, your redemption will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward.
11. Original Receipts & Postmark Requirement . You must mail in your qualifying original receipts (receipts must include store of purchase, payment method(s), product(s) purchased, and date of purchase) along with your applicable savings voucher within the same month for which the receipts are dated, along with the voucher from that month. That means your receipts, your voucher, and your postmark must all be from the same month. Your materials must be postmarked in the same month as your receipts and voucher. For example, if you have collected $100.00 or more (before taxes and after coupons) in receipts from Old Navy for September 2012, and are prepared to send in those original receipts, along with your September 2012 voucher to ClaimMyRewards.com, your letter must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2012. If your receipts and voucher are postmarked after the last day of the month on the applicable savings voucher, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward. If your receipts are not original receipts, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward. If you would like us to return your original receipts after they have been reviewed and processed, please send ClaimMyRewards.com a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your submission, along with a letter requesting return of your receipts. This letter and the self-addressed, stamped envelope must be sent with your receipts, not separately.
12. No Make Up Months. If you miss or skip a month, you may not make up that month at a later time. However, you are entitled to continue in the program and submit vouchers in later months. For example, if you received a $100 ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward, and you have savings vouchers for September 2012, October 2012, November 2012, and December 2012, and you do not collect enough receipts in September 2012, you do not get an extra month to send in your receipts. You will have missed your September 2012 redemption. However, you would be able to send in your receipts and vouchers for the other months.
13. Address for Mailing. You must mail your redemption voucher and your qualified receipts to:
ClaimMyRewards.com Redemption Processing Department at P.O. Box 8737Clearwater, FL 33758
14. Postage and Delivery Confirmation Recommendation & Delivery Dispute Process. You must send your receipts and voucher in an envelope with the proper postage (stamp) affixed. Your materials must be postmarked within the same month as your receipts and the voucher you are sending in. You must legibly address the envelope. Please include a contact telephone number. In the event that your handwriting is illegible and there is no contact telephone number, your redemption may be delayed or not processed entirely. If you fail to send your receipts and voucher in an envelope with the proper postage affixed, or with the address illegible, such that the postal service cannot deliver it to CMR, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card or substitute reward. CMR recommends you retain gift receipts and make copies of your original receipts and voucher. CMR strongly recommends that you send in send in your receipts and voucher to CMR via certified mail or with another form of delivery confirmation to confirm and assure delivery. CMR also strongly recommends that you make a photocopy of the receipt(s) and voucher that you send in so that you have a complete record of your submission. CMR cannot answer specific customer inquiries as to whether customer submissions were received or not. Should you claim to have sent in materials, and CMR has no record of receipt of said materials, you have two options: (1) You can dispute CMR's claim of non-receipt of your materials by submitting a request to CMR Member Support. However, you agree that CMR does not have to provide it did not receive your submission. You have to prove CMR received your submission. And you agree that the only way for you to conclusively demonstrate that you sent materials to CMR is to provide CMR with validation/verification of delivery (utilizing the delivery confirmation service that CMR recommends). If you do not have proof of delivery confirmation, you agree that CMR's determination regarding the receipt of materials stands. (Otherwise any person could claim to have sent in valid materials without any proof and demand gift cards); or (2) CMR will issue you a replacement code that will entitle you to make up the month for which the receipt of materials is in dispute.
15. Lost or Undelivered or Stolen Mail. CMR is not responsible for lost, undelivered, or stolen mail. If CMR does not receive your receipts and so informs you, following your inquiry, you must reasonably demonstrate to CMR that you did send in properly qualified receipts and their corresponding voucher in a timely way.
16. Submission Review, Fulfillment, & Gift Card (or Substitute Reward) Timing. CMR reviews submissions in the month following the month in which they were sent. For example, CMR reviews September vouchers and September receipts that were sent by members in September ("Sent Month") during the next month ("Review Month"), in this case, the month of October During the Review Month, CMR will evaluate your submission. Invalid submissions that do not follow the rules will not result in a gift card being sent. If your submission was invalid, CMR will email you at the email address we have on record to inform you that your submission was invalid, including an explanation of the reason why it was invalid. If your submission was valid, and followed the program rules, CMR will send you (at CMR's sole discretion) one (1) twenty five dollar ($25.00) gift card from either the store for which you sent in receipts, or a generic gift card that you can use anywhere, or a substitute reward, as described herein. Gift cards or substitute reward are typically sent out in the month following the Review Month, with delivery typically in the last week of that month. Please note: There are circumstances where delivery of gift cards and/or substitute rewards is delayed. You agree that, in such cicumstances, CMR shall have up to one hundred eighty (180) days to send your gift card and/or substitute reward. Using our example, materials a member sends to CMR in September will be reviewed in October, and gift cards will be sent out for valid September submissions during November, with delivery expected by the end of November.
17. Subsitution. We reserve the sole and exclusive right to substitute any rebate gift card with a similar item that is deemed to be of equal value by our company, and at the sole discretion of our company. Examples of substitute rewards include $25 Restaurant.Com gift certificates, a $250 grocery savings program, a $500 grocery savings program, etc. We also reserve the right to use a third party gift card fulfillment service to insure secure delivery of your $25.00 gift card.
18. Accurate Information . You must provide true and valid information to us in order to redeem for the face amount or value of the ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward. All duplicate ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward vouchers, and PINs will be terminated.
19. Online Program Only. You understand that CMR is an online program and only provides for online redemption and online customer service. CMR does not offer telephone-based customer service.
20. Complaints and Concerns . You agree that, should you have any complaint, concern, issue, malfunction, question, or problem regarding your ClaimMyRewards.com Certificate/Reward, that you will first contact CMR Member Support to resolve the issue. You agree that submitting a complaint regarding CMR to a commercial entity, a regulatory entity, or a governmental entity may cause irreparable and/or permanent harm to CMR. You agree and acknowledge that submitting a complaint regarding CMR to a commercial entity, a regulatory entity, or a governmental entity which (a) is false, (b) is misleading, or (c) was made without giving CMR an opportunity to address any issue may entitle CMR to seek damages against you. You understand and acknowledge that CMR will defend itself and assert its damages to the maximum extent permissible by the law.
21. Disclaimer. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR COINCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM, OR ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS VOUCHER OR OFFER RELATED TO THIS VOUCHER OR INABILITY TO USE PRODUCT RELATED TO THIS VOUCHER OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OUR COMPANY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS AND/OR ITS LICENSORS, HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR COINCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS OR ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSOR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OR BY YOUR JURISDICTION.
22. No Warranty. This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranties whatsoever. CMR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR RELATED INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU FROM CMR OR FROM OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS. CMR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE OR THE PARTICIPATING VENDORS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS SITE OR OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.
23. Limitation on Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED YOUR CURRENT OUTSTANDING REDEMPTION VOUCHER AMOUNT, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, THIRD PARTY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EVEN IF CMR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE CMR PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. THE CMR PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
24. Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites. CMR does not control such other web sites and is not responsible or liable for the availability thereof or the products, services or other materials contained on such web sites. CMR shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by any user in connection therewith. Your access and use of linked web sites, including the products, services and materials therein, is solely at your own risk.
25. Intellectual Property. You hereby agree and acknowledge that CMR owns all right, title and interest in and to this Site, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that all marks that appear throughout the Site belong to CMR, or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the Site without the express written consent of CMR or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is prohibited.
26. Modification of Terms. CMR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update or modify these Terms at any time, without individual notice to you, and advises you that regular edits are made to improve the performance of the program for members. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to these Terms, and/or your continued transmission or receipts and vouchers to CMR following modification of these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. You are advised to review these rules before each and every submission you make, to insure your submission is compliant.
27. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the company, its advertisers, licensors, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, their employers, employees contractors, agents and directors from all liability, claims and expenses, including any attorney fees that may arise from the use of this voucher or related products. The company reserves the right at its own expense to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter, otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with the company in asserting any available defenses.
28. Entire Agreement & Severability. You agree that these Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and CMR and that, should any of these terms be stricken or voided by any court, legal, governmental, or regulatory entity, those terms shall be severable and the remaining terms shall remain in effect. Customer may only use Claim My Rewards program for up to 6 months.
We look forward to helping you save.